warm up doodle. Derp.
I feel like everyone talks about Vanessa in relation to Hermann, and I’m surprised I’ve not seen anyone considering queer Vanessa
- Vanessa realising she’s a lesbian but keeping it a secret because she doesn’t want people in the modelling industry to treat her differently or be uncomfortable around her
- Vanessa meeting Hermann- at a really really bad gay bar that they’ve been convinced to go to by their firends maybe ? Or maybe she loves science and goes to a talk he does or hell maybe they’re both just picking up a glasses prescription- and they automatically become friends because they are both funny and intelligent
- Vanessa and Hermann both being greatly pressured by their families to settle down so they agree to pretend to date/marry each other to keep everyone off the scent of queer
- Also the apparent marriage has lots of benefits like Vanessa is taken more seriously when she talks about science because she’s married to Hermann which sucks but she’ll take what she can get
- Vanessa coming to visit Hermann at the shatterdome and meeting a beautiful lady technician who’s perfect and Vanessa immediately falls head over heels in love with
- Vanessa being really good friends with Newt and teasing Hermann alongside him this is important
- Vanessa working up the courage to explain everything to the lady technician and eventually getting her flowers and showing up in the workshop and everything coming out in a rush but the tech is really happy and kisses her on the cheek (except Vanessa moves so it’s a bit on the mouth) and they go out and flirt over science and engineering and everything is perfect and they love each other a lot
- Vanessa and the tech and Hermann and Newt having a joint wedding in secret because Vanessa knows that if she comes out she’ll sacrifice her career and she loves modelling (but the tech is super understanding and doesn’t really mind if nyone else knows as long as they know)
- Vanessa and the tech deciding they want a baby and since they don’t want any form of IVF Hermann, ah, donates the sperm so the child is biologically his but 100% Vanessa’s and her wife’s
- Queer badass Vanessa playing the system and being a super smart badass
- Queer Vanessa
*points to favorite character* bisexual
*fandom crying loudly* no…stop……theyre not….they either homogay or heterostraight…..please don’t….
*points to favorite character again* love that bisexual
your senior officers on watch
okay… I can finally do this now.
yisss new hairdo! I’m planning to grow it out into a mohawk, if I have the patience, that is. I could always shave it off again cause that’s super fun too.
About to go in to battle.
Still wearing that goddamn hat.
That’s the one and only definition of optimism.