Lanvin Fall 2014 RTW
why do fantasy worlds always have to include real world misogyny and sexism
"you can’t be just friends with people of the gender you’re attracted to"
myth actually true. i, as a bisexual, can confirm that i have no friends.
Or, you know, you could just stop saying sorry.
I take it you don’t have anxiety.
You can’t “just stop saying sorry”. You do something, something so little, like accidentally bump into someone. You feel horrible about it. Your brain starts panicking and you have trouble trying to breathe. You stutter an apology. They say it’s okay, but you accidentally do it again, and you apologize again. They just say “Aha, you can stop saying sorry.” And you feel horrible that you’ve probably made them angry or upset, so you mutter out an apology for the third stupid time, and they just say to stop saying sorry. Stop saying sorry.
You can’t just tell someone to stop saying you’re sorry.
I want that comment on flyers so I can hang them in my school
reblogging this one for the GOOD commentary.
If you’re going to tell someone to stop saying sorry say, “You don’t have to apologize to me.” and smile. If they say sorry again just say, “You’re fine.” and keep smiling and move on. The faster the situation is resolved the faster the person with anxiety can start to calm down. Please don’t get angry at someone for saying sorry, sometimes that’s all the person feels like they can do.
warm up doodle. Derp.
I feel like everyone talks about Vanessa in relation to Hermann, and I’m surprised I’ve not seen anyone considering queer Vanessa
- Vanessa realising she’s a lesbian but keeping it a secret because she doesn’t want people in the modelling industry to treat her differently or be uncomfortable around her
- Vanessa meeting Hermann- at a really really bad gay bar that they’ve been convinced to go to by their firends maybe ? Or maybe she loves science and goes to a talk he does or hell maybe they’re both just picking up a glasses prescription- and they automatically become friends because they are both funny and intelligent
- Vanessa and Hermann both being greatly pressured by their families to settle down so they agree to pretend to date/marry each other to keep everyone off the scent of queer
- Also the apparent marriage has lots of benefits like Vanessa is taken more seriously when she talks about science because she’s married to Hermann which sucks but she’ll take what she can get
- Vanessa coming to visit Hermann at the shatterdome and meeting a beautiful lady technician who’s perfect and Vanessa immediately falls head over heels in love with
- Vanessa being really good friends with Newt and teasing Hermann alongside him this is important
- Vanessa working up the courage to explain everything to the lady technician and eventually getting her flowers and showing up in the workshop and everything coming out in a rush but the tech is really happy and kisses her on the cheek (except Vanessa moves so it’s a bit on the mouth) and they go out and flirt over science and engineering and everything is perfect and they love each other a lot
- Vanessa and the tech and Hermann and Newt having a joint wedding in secret because Vanessa knows that if she comes out she’ll sacrifice her career and she loves modelling (but the tech is super understanding and doesn’t really mind if nyone else knows as long as they know)
- Vanessa and the tech deciding they want a baby and since they don’t want any form of IVF Hermann, ah, donates the sperm so the child is biologically his but 100% Vanessa’s and her wife’s
- Queer badass Vanessa playing the system and being a super smart badass
- Queer Vanessa
*points to favorite character* bisexual
*fandom crying loudly* no…stop……theyre not….they either homogay or heterostraight…..please don’t….
*points to favorite character again* love that bisexual
your senior officers on watch
okay… I can finally do this now.